Did you know that Direct Debit is the quickest and easiest way to pay your rent?
Direct Debit is an instruction from you to your bank. It gives the organisation you want to pay, permission to take money from your account (e.g your rent) – however, only if you’ve been given advanced notice of the confirmed amount and when it is going to be collected. Once those have been agreed, the money is taken automatically.
Direct Debits are flexible so yo can change your payment date, we currently offer monthly collection dates between the 1st and 28th of each month.
You can call us on 0300 123 5544 to set up a Direct Debit.
Benefits of using Direct Debits:
It’s guaranteed –
Direct Debit payments come with a guarantee so you’re automatically covered if anything went wrong:
- An immediate money back guarantee from your bank in the event of an error in the payment of your Direct Debit
- Advance notice if the date or amount changes
It gives you peace of mind –
Direct Debit is one of the most secure and reassuring ways of paying your bills:
- Payments are automatic, so bills are never forgotten, lost in the post or delayed by postal problems and therefore no risk of late payment charges
- Organisations using the Direct Debit scheme have to pass a careful vetting process, and are closely monitored by the banking industry
- The Direct Debit Guarantee protects you and your money. It’s offered by all banks and building societies that take part in the scheme